Tara Niwas is a member hotel of Arya Niwas Hospitality.
- Our cheerful and sunny restaurant overlooks a small garden, tall trees and a delightful ‘green fountain’
- You can enjoy meals inside, or in the courtyard
- Do not miss the nice paintings from a popular local artist on walls, or the traditional frescoes on the roof!
- We serve breakfast when you decide to start your day, even if it is night. Unlike regular hotels with their breakfast timing, we serve breakfast when you want it!
- We serve Vegetarian (plus eggs) Indian and continental cuisine.
- Our menu changes every day!
- We make small portions of food, ensuring freshness and changing variety everyday
- We serve food in individual portions, which means there is less wastage and more variety for guest.
- We make different chutneys, pickles, compotes every day, to add that ‘zing’ to your meal!
- A lot of veggies that we serve come from our own farm. They are fresh and chemical free!
- The kitchen waste is happily devoured by the rabbits! And the cooked food goes into our composting machine. We are a small hotel, but a sensible one!
- We are open from 6:30 AM to 10:30 PM, when we take the last order
- We make our own chemical free breads, preserves and cookies, that are also available for sale
- We have well balanced set meals for you to enjoy, in breakfast as well as lunch/dinner. Our thali is quite popular!
- Limited room service is also available
- We serve you safe drinking water, cleaned using R.O. technique. We urge you to NOT buy bottled water from us or anywhere else. Take as much RO clean watr from us as you can, save earth from the plastic waste menace of bottled water!